The downstairs 1920′s vintage decor to a contemporary Cabaret-Bar
equipped with a (12’ x 6’) stage, billiards, ping-pong tables, darts, and a dance floor.
This room can be arranged theatre style or cabaret seating with 20 four-top tables and additional seating at
the bar. Capacity varies based on set up.
The unique upstairs Ballroom-Theater houses a beautiful full theatrical stage
(22’ x 18’) with red velvet curtains, a gold proscenium arch, 20ft. ceilings, hardwood
floor, and state of the art sound system ideal for productions, conferences, meetings,
large parties, corporate events and weddings. This space can be used in conjunction with the downstairs
space. Capacity varies based on set up.
Interested in renting Ruba? To rent our space you must become a member.
(Membership Applications available ($35/Yr))
Please write a brief description of your event. Cut and paste the form below in an email, filled out with relevant information and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Day and Date of Event:
Basic Description & Purpose:
Number of Guests Anticipated:
Doors to Open/Guests Arrival:
Show Start/Time of Scheduled Activities:
Show Ends/Guests Leave:
Do you need Chairs/Tables?
Will you be using the stage?
Will you be serving food?
Will you have an iPod, DJ, or Live Music?
Time/Descript. of Performances:
Equipment & Setup Needs
PA /Sound Equipment
Do you require a sound technician?
Additional Production/Backline Needs:
Instrumentation Setup to Be Used
(Please specify and provide sites or links)
Sponsors or Brand Sponsorships?
(MUST be Pre-Approved!)
Please provide us will all promotional materials.
Specify ANY additional needs in advance (ie. rehearsals, early load in, special services, set-up, third party vendors, other?) Anything not specified in advance will NOT be allowed:
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) No liquor, water, or beverages of any kind may be brought into the building.
2) No minors are allowed at the bar, and no visibly intoxicated people are served.
3) Anyone caught defacing RUBA property or stealing will be dealt with according to law.
4) Standard evening rentals may go until 2 am.
5) RUBA members are generally permitted entry after midnight.
6) Events may go until 3:30 am solely at Ruba’s discretion.
7) Standard load-in 2 hours before doors, earlier load-in additional staffing and fees may apply.
6) All house rules must be obeyed.
7) Upstairs live music sound curfew is approximately 12:30am
8) Downstairs live music sound curfew is approximately 2:00am
9) All guests MUST exit and enter building quietly and respectfully (respecting neighbors).
10) Hosts and set up crew must ask before moving or removing room items and furniture.
11) Decorations hung from pre-existing hooks or painter’s tape (no pins, nails, or tacks).
12) RUBA has the right to refuse entry or service to any individual.
RUBA SOUND SPECIFICATIONS:
22’ x 18’ Stage
Soundcraft GB8 40 (40 mono input channels with 8 auxes)
(2) EAW FR153z
QSC PLX 3602 Power Amplifiers
24 Channel CBI Snake
(1) EAW LA 118z Subwoofer
22’ x 18’ Stage
Mackie CFX 20 MKII (18 channel mixer with on board effects)
(2) Mackie SRM 450 v2 Active Powered Speakers
Assorted Lights and Lighting positions