The downstairs 20s style speakeasy decor to a contemporary Cabaret-Bar space is
equipped with a (12’ x 6’) stage, billiards, ping-pong tables, darts, and a dance floor.
Theatre style or cabaret seating as well as 20 four-top tables and additional seating at
the vintage bar. Capacity varies based on set up.
The truly unique upstairs Ballroom-Theater houses a beautiful full theatrical stage
(22’ x 18’) with red velvet curtains, a gold proscenium arch, 20ft. ceilings, hardwood
floor, and state of the art sound system ideal for productions, conferences, meetings,
large parties, corporate events, weddings and in conjunction with the downstairs
space. Capacity varies based on set up.
Members receive priority and only they can rent full production space.
(Membership Applications available ($35/Yr))
Cut and paste the form below in an email, filled out with relevant information along with a
brief but detailed description of your event. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Day and Date of Event:
Basic Description & Purpose:
Number of Guests Anticipated:
Your Arrival or Crew Load-In:
Doors to Open/Guests Arrival:
Show Start/Time of Scheduled Activities:
Show Ends/Guests Leave:
(Friends or any ticket-buyers)
Type of Foods:
IPod, DJ, Live Music:
Time/Descript. of Performances:
EQUIPMENT & Setup Needed
PA /Sound Equipment
Additional Production/Backline Needs:
(Either from Ruba or brought in)
Instrumentation Setup to Be Used
(Please specify and provide sites or links)
Sponsors or Brand Sponsorships?
(MUST be Pre-Approved!)
Specify ANY additional needs in advance (ie. rehearsals, early load in, special services, set-up, third party vendors, other?) Anything not specified in advance will NOT be allowed:
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) No liquor, water, or beverages of any kind may be brought into the building.
2) No minors are allowed at the bar, and no visibly intoxicated people are served.
3) Anyone caught defacing RUBA property or stealing will be dealt with according to law.
4) Standard evening rentals may go until 2 am.
5) RUBA members are generally permitted entry after midnight.
6) Events may go until 3:30 am solely at Ruba’s discretion.
7) Standard load-in 2 hours before doors, earlier load-in additional staffing and fees may apply.
6) All house rules must be obeyed.
7) Upstairs live music sound curfew is approximately 12:30am
8) Downstairs live music sound curfew is approximately 2:00am
9) All guests MUST exit and enter building quietly and respectfully (respecting neighbors).
10) Hosts and set up crew must ask before moving or removing room items and furniture.
11) Decorations hung from pre-existing hooks or painter’s tape (no pins, nails, or tacks).
12) RUBA has the right to refuse entry or service to any individual.
RUBA SOUND SPECIFICATIONS:
22’ x 18’ Stage
Soundcraft GB8 40 (40 mono input channels with 8 auxes)
(2) EAW FR153z
QSC PLX 3602 Power Amplifiers
24 Channel CBI Snake
(1) EAW LA 118z Subwoofer
22’ x 18’ Stage
Mackie CFX 20 MKII (18 channel mixer with on board effects)
(2) Mackie SRM 450 v2 Active Powered Speakers
Assorted Lights and Lighting positions